System and Software Updates are REALLY Important
- Last week’s Tech Tip covered an urgent update released by Microsoft to address a newly discovered security risk. This week’s tip is to remind you that you shouldn’t wait until a critical patch has been served to run updates on your systems and software – whether you are a PC or a MAC. If you...
Be Sure to Apply an Urgent Windows Update Released Last Week
- Last week, Microsoft released an emergency update that addresses a recently discovered and serious security risk. It is important for you and any other Windows users in your firm to install this update. Your computer may have automatically downloaded, installed, and restarted all on its own – if it did, great! You can always confirm...
Adding a Gmail Calendar to Outlook
- Many of us manage more than one calendar and having to jump from one app or webpage to another can be a hassle. If you use Outlook at the office and a Google calendar for home or family, it’s easy to sync your Outlook and Google calendars to easily access and manage all your calendars...
Outlook: Repurposing, Recycling, Resending an Email
- The Window’s version of Outlook has a great but hidden function that allows you to recycle a sent message and easily reuse it. You’ll be able to send it to new or different recipients, change the title and fully edit the text. This does not affect the original sent message. Here’s how: Find and double-click...
Create a Drop-Down List in Excel
- If you have repetitive entries in an Excel spreadsheet, using a dropdown list can be a great time saver. And thankfully, they are very easy to create! Let’s say you are working on a list of matter types and you want to limit entries in a column to Litigation, Real Estate or Family – no...
How to Save an Image From the Web To Your Computer
- Most images you find on the web can be saved your computer. There may be occasions where a screen shot will be the only way, but give this a shot first: Right click on the image Go to “Save picture as” Navigate to the location you would like. Voila! Like magic, it’s yours. Even easier...
June 2021 Speaking Tips
- People are getting more used to giving presentations via Zoom. But they may be reluctant to show personality sitting behind the web camera. Here are tips to liven up a Zoom presentation plus other suggestions for better speaking engagements.
Accessibility Features in Zoom
- The use of Zoom for meetings and calls shows no sign of decline even as we start to ease out of the pandemic. So, while we have all (hopefully) become familiar and comfortable with Zoom, here are some accessibility features and tips that will help enhance the meeting experience for those attendees with disabilities. For...
G Suite is now Google Workspace, with new communication tools
- Google’s business suite, formerly known as G Suite, has been rebranded and renamed Google Workspace. It is aimed at boosting online productivity and collaboration of businesses and employees. It includes different sets of tools such as Meet, Docs, Drive and Gmail to create a virtual workspace. Since we are always looking for better ways to...
A Hot July Conference With A License to Chill
- Not only will the temperature be rising on the outside at the Margaritaville Resort Orlando on July 16-17, but the Voluntary Bar Leaders Conference program inside the conference center ...
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.