Conference Registration Launch Delayed
- Connecting and learning from like-minded leaders is a unique experience that elevates the Voluntary Bar Leaders Conference to a level of its own. In planning for this year’s VBLC, committee leaders want to preserve ...
Word Tip: Preventing Justified Paragraphs from Stretching When Using Manual Line Breaks
- We often use justified paragraphs in legal documents – those paragraphs that align both the left and right edges of the text to the left and right margins. If you do this often AND include a manual line break (Shift + Enter), you may notice that Word will push the line to the full width...
FOSTER-MORALES TO HOST STATEWIDE TOWN HALL MEETING MARCH 30
- As the pandemic continues and recovery plans progress, President Dori Foster-Morales will host a statewide town hall meeting March 30 to provide Florida lawyers with court operations updates ...
Help Recognize Extraordinary Service
- The Marshall R. Cassedy, Sr. Award is presented each year to a voluntary bar executive or Florida Bar staff member who has provided extraordinary service to either a voluntary bar or The Florida Bar ...
IT’S TIME TO VOTE! BAR ELECTIONS ARE UNDERWAY
- From the Bar’s role in public advocacy, to online legal service providers and lawyer discipline, the two candidates for Bar president-elect expressed their views in a February 22 virtual forum. Hosted by President Dori Foster-Morale ...
Virtual Start of Law Day is Set for March 3
- Law Week is a week-long event centered around Law Day. Law Day is a national day set aside to celebrate the rule of law and the legal process that contributes to the freedoms that all Americans share ...
How Will Your Bar Honor Women’s Month?
- As the month of March begins, so do the events and activities honoring the contributions that women have made in history and contemporary society. National Women's Month and International Women's Day ...
Four Bar Affiliates Win YLD’s Top Honors
- The BIGGEST winners of the 2021 (Virtual) Affiliate Outreach Conference on Feb. 6 were four Florida Bar YLD affiliates that worked OVERTIME in 2020 to make a difference in their communities ...
Share Your Wellness Events
- The Florida Bar Committee on Mental Health & Wellness of Lawyers wants to help spread the word about voluntary bar events focused on all aspects of wellness. The committee’s Facebook page ...
YLD Olympics – Register Now For a Healthier You!
- The Young Lawyers Division Health & Wellness Olympics Sign Ups Are On! The "2021 Health & Wellness Olympics" -begins April 1 and last TWO months until May 27.
YLD is transitioning from raising awareness of stigmas ...
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.