Windows Tips? There’s an App for That!
- There’s a built-in tips app in Windows that can help you discover helpful things you can do in Windows. To find the app, click Start > Tips or search for “Tips” from the Windows start button. This feature will come in handy as the release of Windows 11 is on the horizon (it works just...
Professionalism: Helping to Overcome Unjust Sentencing and Discrimination in Death Penalty Litigation
- Professionalism must be adhered to for our justice system to function properly. This is especially important in death penalty litigation when the stakes are so high. In the former Soviet Union, where Ita Neymotin was born, professionalism was never in place in court proceedings. The Soviet justice system was corrupt, unconcerned with impartiality or even the perception of impartiality.
Microsoft Word’s Resume Assistant
- Did you know that Microsoft Office 365 has a built-in resume builder within Word (PC and Mac!)? It couples with LinkedIn to help you build a compelling resume by showing you examples of how others describe their work experience and skills. Although you don’t need a LinkedIn account to use Resume Assistant (but you will...
Mentoring Me: Advice to My Young Lawyer Self
- After agreeing to do become a mentor, Jen Smith Thomas asked herself what she could possibly tell a young lawyer for their betterment and decided that abstract advice in a vacuum didn’t make sense. So she decided to give advice to her younger self.
Meet Our [Law] Suits: Karla Eckardt
- Ms. Eckardt believes being a good listener and being a good communicator is key to upholding a high standard of professionalism. Since her job involves talking to a variety of different Bar members, who each have different questions and concerns, she takes listening to their concerns and responding accordingly very seriously.
ABA Addresses Remote Practice and Unlicensed Practice of Law
- The reality of life in this time of COVID is that the remote practice of law has established itself as a presence that will not disappear with the pandemic. Although enabled by technology, it has been advanced by requirements of public safety.
No One is Immune to COVID-19’s Professionalism Challenges
- We are living in unprecedented times as a global pandemic creates new normal in everyone’s daily lives. Like most professionals, today’s lawyers face many challenges in maintaining professionalism while working during the era of COVID-19.
Mac Users: Password Protect a PDF Using Preview
- You can easily secure PDF with a password directly from Preview. Open a PDF file in Preview Go to File > Save As. Look for a checkbox labeled, “Encrypt.” Click the box to be prompted to enter a password to protect the file. At this point you can also type in a new name to create...
Web Browser Tab Shortcuts
- Reach your virtual destination in no time by mastering shortcuts to switch tabs using your keyboard. Incorporate these shortcuts into your daily web surfing routine and you’ll become a shortcut ninja in no time. Review tips from Online Tech Tips for many different browsers, including Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, on Mac or Windows.
August Speaking Tips
- Want to prevent yawns and glazed-over eyes? Before you deliver your next speech, pitch or address, learn how to create exceptional slides by following six specific tips from a presentation expert.
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.