Toys for Tots
- Hillsborough County Bar Association members dropped off toys at its Holiday Open House on Dec. 6. The items were delivered to Toys for Tots the following day, to continue their journey to a happy child!
Service with a smile
- Members of the Hillsborough County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service report a jolly old time working the Ask A Lawyer phone bank. On Dec. 6 at Fox 13 News in Tampa, HCBA members volunteered their service with a smile.
Gifts for foster care youth
- The South County Division of the Sarasota County Bar Association celebrated with a Holiday Party at the Courthouse on Dec. 14. Thanks to generous donations from sponsors lunch and dessert was provided between 11:30 am – 1:30 p.m. with guests stopping by to partake at a time that fit their schedules. Many of the members...
Girls Inc. gifts in Sarasota
- Sarasota Florida Association for Women Lawyers and Sarasota County Bar Association’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee came together for a Holiday Party on Dec. 5. Toys and supplies were collected for Girls Inc. Sarasota.
Getting to and through law school
- The Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association and the Malcolm F. Cunningham Bar Association kicked off a 5-week speaker series on Dec. 11 on the importance of pursuing higher education. Speaking to Latinos in Action students at Forest Hill High School, Attorneys Victoria Mesa and Shayla Waldon shared stories about their path to law school.
Jury Improvement in Palm Beach County
- On Dec. 7, the Palm Beach County legal community had the opportunity to honor jurors and to learn from them how the justice system and jury duty can be improved. Attorney Stephen Susman, Executive Director with the NYU’s Civil Jury Project discussed the vanishing civil jury trials.along with four recent jurors who shared their experiences...
Judicial Jaunt in Broward
- Gaining insight into the operations of a judge’s courtroom was the focus of the Dec. 14 Judicial Jaunt series of conversations hosted by the Broward County Bar Association. The Hon. William Haury and Matthew Fornaro moderated the seminar.
- A great night at the Itsy Bitsy Jingle Bell Joint Committee Happy Hour on Dec. 12. Orange County Bar Association’s Family Law Committee spearheaded the party for their committee as well as the Business Law, Immigration Law, ADR, In-house Council, Tax Law, & Real Property Committees.
Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Generosity and helping those in need is a holiday tradition for the Jacksonville Bar Association. Again this year, JBA teamed up with the Jacksonville Sherriff’s Office to help deliver gifts to more than 250 seniors. Each year the association partners with Aging True and Meals on Wheels to provide local shut-in seniors with holiday cheer. More...
‘Tis the Season to be Tacky
- The Ugly Sweaters were in full bloom at the Manatee County Bar Association’s annual Holiday Party. And what a contest it was! The ugliest sweater winner won a gift certificate to O‘Bricks and the Raffle Winner won 2 tickets to a Tampa Bay Lightning Game – center ice!
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.