Gmail’s Unsend Feature
- If you’re a Gmail user and manage your email within a browser (Chrome, Safari, IE not in Outlook) you can enable Gmail’s native “unsend” function. It allows you to “undo” a send by adding a short delay from when you click send to when Gmail actually sends it. Understand this only works within a browser...
Winning with Pinning – Keep Your Favorite Websites Handy
- Learning how to “pin” programs, apps and websites can help you quickly access the things you use the most – it’s as easy as a right-click! Pinning is the simple process of adding shortcuts to your most often used programs, or in this case, your most often used websites. Pinned Tabs stay-put to the left...
The Nov. 15 Bar News with stories including Criminal Justice Summit wrap-up, Animal Law Section’s toy therapy dog project, and YLD’s Disaster Relief Hotline needs volunteers.
- The November 15 Bar News is now available with stories including: From arrest to reentry, Bar’s Criminal Justice Summit seeks solutions The idea of Bar President Michelle Suskauer who convened it October 16-17 in Tampa as a venue for hashing out problems for a system that has a high incarceration rate, high recidivism, little leeway...
Helping Floridians recover from Michael
- Hurricane Michael affected more than a million people, including members of the Voluntary Bar Liaison Committee. As an outreach opportunity, the committee chair, Lillian Ewen, has created a recovery and rebuilding list of credible organizations in the Panhandle area. These are just a few of the groups recommended by committee members from the Panhandle. Please consider donating...
Florida Disaster Legal Hotline
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division needs volunteer attorneys for its FEMA Disaster Relief Hotline. Volunteers provide basic legal services for low-income individuals in non-fee generating cases. The most pressing need is for volunteers to return calls. You don’t have to live in North Florida to provide this service. To volunteer, complete this form and review the FEMA Disaster...
Supporting Hard-Hit Hurricane Michael Areas
- Florida Justice Association members Sen. Gary Farmer and Matt Foster delivered much-needed supplies to those affected by Hurricane Michael on behalf of the FJA Research & Education Foundation. FJA members and staff made multiple trips to the Panhandle with trucks stocked with generators, tarps, chainsaws, food and water to the hardest hit areas in Panama City....
Supporting school supplies in Orlando
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers and the Young Lawyers Section of the Orange County Bar Association joined forces to raise support for Orlando area schools. Here, CFAWL president Arti Hirani and CFAWL Backpack Project Chair Amanda Sampaio Bova, in conjunction with the Young Lawyers Section of the Orange County Bar Association and their President Jill Davis Simon, presented...
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer in Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association came together to raise awareness and funds in the fight against breast cancer. Not only did members walk with and in support of JWLA members who are fighters and survivors, but they walked with survivor Florida Supreme Court Justice Barbara J. Pariente and Florida Supreme Court Justice Peggy A. Quince.
Hitting the links for literacy
- Literacy Volunteers of Collier County was the beneficiary of this year’s Collier County Bar Foundation Golf Tournament. The tourney raised $2,500 for the local charity with attorneys and non-attorneys as player participants. The firm competition was won by Wicker, Smith, O’Hara, McCoy & Ford.
Women lawyers support new lactation room
- Court administrators, working with the Broward County Women Lawyers Association, opened a lactation room at the Broward County Courthouse to give nursing mothers the privacy they need without sacrificing cleanliness or hygiene. The official opening and pink ribbon cutting ceremony were held on Oct. 29 in conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness Month. According to numerous studies, breastfeeding...
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.