Virtual Hearings Update in Broward
- On Jan 12, the Federal Bar Association - Broward County Chapter hosted a virtual brown bag lunch with District Judge Darrin Gayles. Judge Gayles provided insight on current virtual court hearing ...
Bar Member is Sheriff in Sarasota County
- Members of the Sarasota County Bar Association have among their esteemed group the newly elected Sheriff. Kurt A. Hoffman, admitted to the Florida Bar in 1998, was sworn in to begin his first term ...
Out with the Old, In with the New: How to Recycle Old Electronics
- Did Santa bring you the latest and greatest robot vacuum? Did your kids get an upgrade to their old Mac? Wonderful right? But what to do with that outdated, defunct or altogether dysfunctional consumer good? Well, you can’t just toss it in the trash because, unfortunately, electronics products can also contain toxic substances – such...
No Outlook? No Problem: How to Open a Windows Outlook .MSG File on macOS
- An MSG file is a task, appointment, contact or email message saved or created within Microsoft Outlook on Windows. The file may also contain multiple fields, like the appointment details, contact information, message body, subject, recipient, sender, date,and task description. If you don’t have Outlook for Mac or don’t have Office 365 with access to...
Voluntary Bar Leaders Prepared to Help Each Other
- Trying to take your game to the next level? Or, maybe you just need a few tips to guide you to success in specific areas. Whether you’re a rookie or seasoned player, everyone can lean on ...
Save the Date – July 16-17, 2021
- As you plan for 2021, reserve July 16-17 for the Voluntary Bar Leaders Conference. You want to be there when we find that lost shaker of salt at Margaritaville Orlando Resort ...
Deadline for Committee Preference Form is Jan. 15
- The annual committee preference form for Bar members seeking appointment for the upcoming 2021-22 Bar year will be available December 1 at floridabar.org and are due no later than January 15, 2021 ...
January is Big Month for Officer Changes
- In the voluntary bar world, the new calendar year signals a big changeover for officers. With that event, updates will need to be made with The Florida Bar so we have the most current information and contact info ...
New Stimulus Package Includes Some 501(c)(6) Organizations
- The Florida Bar recognizes the extreme financial hardships endured in 2020 by associations, particularly our voluntary bars. The COVID-19 stimulus package that has been passed by Congress ...
Apply By Jan. 31 for Leadership Academy
- The Wm. Reece Smith, Jr. Leadership Academy is accepting applications for the 2021-2022 Class IX. The program is a multi-session training initiative to assist a diverse and inclusive group of lawyers ...
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.