Judicial Town Hall in Ninth Circuit
- The Orange County Bar Association was pleased to partner with Chief Judge Donald Myers and several other judges in the Ninth Circuit Court of Florida to offer a Judicial Town Hall on May 28 ...
Supporting first responders in Miami Beach
- After their April meeting went “virtual” because of COVID-19, the First Family Law American Inn of Court donated its dinner meeting budget to providing meals to emergency room staff at ...
Tech primer training offered by joint bars
- Want to know “how to” by the tech pros? So did 446 other attorneys from around the state who zoomed in for a CLE on May 28. The joint bar event brought together technology teams from several circuits to better ...
Swearing-in via Zoom
- Voluntary Bars throughout the state are turning to a virtual platform to host events and stay connected with members. On May 16, the South Palm Beach County Bar used Zoom to keep on schedule in the swearing-in ...
Reaching 1,000 followers
- Wednesday, May 27, was not just another hump day for members of the Palm Beach County Association for Women Lawyers. This was the day they reached 1,000 followers on Facebook! To celebrate, they began ...
Members make belonging fun
- The Florida Justice Association launched its inaugural #FJAMemberAppreciationWeek featuring a week full of events planned for members, by members ...
Do you solemnly swear?
- The St. Petersburg Bar Association installed its 96th president on May 27, with Sean McQuaid sworn in by the Hon. Edwin Jagger during a virtual installation ceremony with the SPBA Board of ...
THANK YOU, SPEAKERS BUREAU VOLUNTEERS!
- The Florida Bar is grateful to you for speaking to groups about their basic legal rights and responsibilities and the roles of lawyers in American society. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, The Florida Bar offices are temporarily closed with some staffers working remotely from their homes. Until a full re-opening occurs in Florida, we will...
COURT’S COVID-19 WORKGROUP FORMULATES CURRENT AND FUTURE SOLUTIONS
- Two weeks after it was set up, a special workgroup dealing with how the court system can function during the coronavirus pandemic had its first suggestions accepted and promulgated by the Supreme Court. The suggestions mostly deal with what court operations can be handled remotely. The 17-member workgroup includes several judges, a state attorney, a...
THE FLORIDA BAR’S 2020 ANNUAL CONVENTION GOES VIRTUAL
- The 2020 Annual Bar Convention will be a virtual only event this year because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Originally slated for June 17–20 in Orlando, the 70th Annual Convention is being re-tooled so that section and committee meetings, CLE seminars and certain other events can be held virtually or remotely during the week of June...
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.