PDF Tip: Combine Several Files Into One PDF
- There are several ways you can combine multiple PDFs into one PDF file. This tip pertains to Adobe Acrobat DC but is easily applied to other PDF manipulation tools. Open Acrobat DC. Choose File > Create > Combine Multiple Files into a single PDF. You will be presented with this window: You can Click Add Files, include...
A New Perspective to Investing From an Investor’s Rights Attorney
- The final installment of this 3-part series is for those of you who knowingly want to speculate or take outsized risk.
National Alliance on Mental Illness of Florida Offers Hope, Help, Education, Support and Advocacy for Individuals and Families
- NAMI Florida's mission is to improve the quality of life of individuals and their families affected by mental illness.
Age Related Hearing Loss: It’s Our Issue Now
- Hearing loss is one of the most common conditions affecting older adults. While it still can’t be cured, it can be managed.
Forgotten Legal History: Mapp v. Ohio
- Long before the case of Mapp v. Ohio made it to the Supreme Court, it was making headlines because of its glamorous defendant, Dollree Mapp.
Notable Quotations: Gratitude
- Thanksgiving is right around the corner. To get us ready for the holiday, the words of wisdom in this edition of “Notable Quotations” are on the topic of gratitude.
Ready to Get More Involved?
- The Senior Lawyers Committee addresses the needs and interests of Florida’s senior lawyers through the work done by its standing subcommittees.
Declutter to Make Room for Your New Improved Life
- We all accumulate things we don’t need. We can put off dealing with these unwanted possessions until retirement is on the horizon. Then it’s time to declutter.
Got a Minute? Try These Three Quick Exercise Routines
- Confused by conflicting advice about exercise? These three routines target your back, cardio system, and core in just minutes a day.
Free CLE: American With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Have questions about the “ADA”? This CLE explains everything from what is considered a disability under the law to how when and how to make accommodations.
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.