How To Pin Your Favorite Website/URL to the Windows Taskbar from Chrome or the MacOS Dock From Safari
- The Windows Taskbar is so handy that we often reach for it when looking for critical apps – but sometimes those apps are cloud-based and you have to start by going to your favorite browser first. And then, if you are like most of us, the hunt among tens of tabs begins. Perhaps “pinning” those...
Customizing the iPhone’s Control Center
- The Control Center on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch gives you quick access to certain functions such as taking a picture, turning on the flashlight, recording your screen and more. You can customize Control Center so you have instant access to your favorite functions. Here are the steps along with a short how-to video:...
Mobile Reader View
- The Safari browser on Mac, iPhone and iPad offers a “Reader View” that can hide ads and other visual clutter allowing you to focus on the content of the article or post. When you turn it on the web page you are looking at will look much cleaner and will be in an easier-to-read format....
THE JUNE BAR NEWS: Funds address Judicial Branch pay disparities, Justice Lagoa sworn in, and help with ethical issues when leaving a firm.
- The June Bar News is now available with stories including: FUNDS APPROPRIATED TO ADDRESS JUDICIAL BRANCH’S PAY DISPARITIES Now that the Legislature has signed off on the judiciary’s most urgent request — a $10.3 million incentive package for court workers — the Florida Supreme Court is saying thanks. JUSTICE LAGOA SWORN IN A daughter of Cuban...
Use the Outlook App for Scheduling
- How many times a week, if not a day, does someone ask you to send them your availability for a call or meeting? Now, how many times do you struggle to find a quick and easy way to do that? On your mobile phone? Well, we are here to tell you – there is a...
PAY YOUR ANNUAL BAR FEES ONLINE
- Florida Bar members, Authorized House Counsels, and Florida Registered Paralegals may pay their 2019-20 Florida Bar fees online by signing into their Member Portal at member.floridabar.org and clicking the “Pay My Fees” button. This marks the 18th consecutive year without a fee increase. Payments not submitted online or postmarked by August 15 are considered late and will...
Lawyers must designate an inventory attorney
- To protect clients of an attorney who unexpectedly dies or otherwise becomes unable to practice, the Rules Regulating the Florida Bar provide that members who practice in-state must designate an inventory attorney. See the full Florida Bar News article.
SELLING YOUR PRACTICE? FREE SEMINAR ADDRESSES WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Ethical and practical concerns for a salable law firm asset The Senior Lawyers Committee will present “More Stuff I Didn’t Learn in Law School: Ethical and Practical Concerns for a Salable Law Firm Asset” June 28 at the Bar’s Annual Convention in Boca Raton. The seminar, presented by Ed Alexander of Orlando, is free for...
RESOURCES FOR SOLO AND SMALL-FIRM PRACTITIONERS
- The Solo & Small Firm Section of The Florida Bar is constantly evolving to meet the needs of the more than 60 percent of Bar members who identify themselves as solo or small-firm practitioners. Read more about these resources of the Solo & Small Firm Section in the May/June edition of The Florida Bar Journal.
MYFLORIDABAR MEMBER PORTAL INCLUDES NEW FEATURES
- The Florida Bar recently updated the MyFloridaBar Member Portal on the Bar’s website making it easier to find meetings, CLE courses and products, join a section, and register for events. See full Florida Bar News article.
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.