Trimming Video’s on Your iPhone or iPad
- Have a great video you want to share but it’s too long or too big? Give it a trim! Trimming videos on your iPhone couldn’t be any easier – it’s built right into the Photo’s (and video) app. Here’s how: Open the video you want to edit while in the Photos app. In the upper...
Sponsorships Available for VBLC ’19
- The 2019 Voluntary Bar Leaders Conference SPONSOR-SHIP is ready to set sail! Conference Chair, Vivian Hodz is calling on all bar leaders to reach out to vendors, contractors and service providers and help land supporters. Five levels of sponsorship are offered for the July 12-13 event. Help your contacts find what fits their business here. A brochure can also be...
Ahoy Mates! Book your room at the Waterside
- The online reservation portal is open for the 2019 Voluntary Bar Leaders Conference at the Tampa Marriott Waterside. For planning purposes, the conference will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, July 12 and end at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 13. The $165 rate is offered three days before and three days after the conference for...
Free Twitter Webinar set for Feb. 28
- Do you want to connect better with your members? Do you need a quick refresher on using social media? Tap into tried-and-true tips and learn the ins and outs of using the Twitter platform. Join us for a one-hour webinar exclusively designed for Voluntary Bars! Thursday, Feb. 28 @ Noon. The webinar will be a Skype session...
For Real Free Stock Images
- We’ve all searched Google > Images for that perfect image to enhance a slide or a presentation. We’ve all probably been a little weary or done the extra research to decide if we could use that image without implications. Chances are we used it regardless because, “Ohhhh, nobody we’ll ever know!” Well, fret and fuss...
Newly Enhanced Florida Bar Lawyer Referral Service Launched
- The Florida Bar has launched a newly enhanced online Lawyer Referral Service designed to provide users with a modern, easy-to-navigate conduit to more than 600 participating Florida attorneys across 120 practice areas. The service, which is free to use, utilizes artificial intelligence categorization to help guide users from their computer or mobile device and instantly connects them...
Keeping it fun in Miami Lakes
- What could be more relaxing for officers of a voluntary bar at their swearing-in than a photo booth? Check out these Miami Lakes Bar Association leaders striking a pose at their Jan. 11 Installation Celebration. A Kodak moment!
Undeniably cool women lawyers
- Tallahassee Women Lawyers “Dames of Thrones” were proud to bring home “best bedecked” and second place “people’s choice award” at the Jan. 17 Chili Cookoff hosted by the Tallahassee Bar Association. The event is held annually to generate support for Legal Aid and featured 11 teams competing for several top awards and all for a great...
Spotlight on Criminal Justice
- A crowd of nearly 350 people attended the Hillsborough County Bar Association’s Diversity Membership Luncheon Jan. 9 at the Tampa Hilton Downtown. Members enjoyed a thought-provoking presentation from guest speaker Adam Foss, a nationally known advocate on criminal justice reform. Florida Bar President Michelle Suskauer also offered remarks on the Bar’s activities and the Criminal...
New Year, New Ways to Network
- Imagine a lunchtime makeover and a professional photo to start the New Year! Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers January 25 networking event, provided this opportunity. And for BCAWL member Wendy Fisher, who also serves on The Florida Bar Voluntary Bar Liaison Committee, this is what it looks like to be a working mom. I had...
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.