2021 In-Person Meetings Favored in Survey
- In March, the Florida Society of Association Executives conducted a survey of Executive Members regarding their meetings this year. FSAE gathered data on 2021 ...
Hispanic Bars Host Path to the Bench
- The Broward County Hispanic Bar Association joined forces with the Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida
and Tampa Hispanic Bar Association for Path to the Bench ...
Free Tech Support for Solo and Small Firm Attorneys
- The Florida Bar Tech Support Helpline, in beta through May 15, is open and available to assist solo and small firm lawyers with technology issues and assistance. The response from Bar members who used the hotline during the first two weeks was very positive. You are encouraged to give it a try for any technology...
Historical Bike Tour for Jax Bar Members
- Members of the Jacksonville Bar Association enjoyed a historical tour of Downtown Jacksonville on bicycles. The three-hour tour began at the Duval County Courthouse ...
Caribbean Bar Joins Food Giveaway
- On April 10, the Caribbean Bar Association had the opportunity to serve with Farmshare Food Giveaway and the African-American Research Library & Cultural Center. CBA members gave out bags ...
On the Heels of Women’s History Month
- On April 9, the Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers had an amazing time at its monthly luncheon celebrating Women's History with guest speaker, Robert P. Watson, Ph.D., Distinguished Professor ...
Surviving 2020 & Thriving in 2021
- The Dade County Bar Association hosted its Annual Bench and Bar event "Surviving 2020 & Thriving in 2021" on April 9. The keynote speaker was Mayor Francis Suarez. The virtual event featured ...
FAWL President Visits Jacksonville Women Lawyers
- The Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association April CLE Luncheon was both In-Person and Virtual to accommodate member needs. Kimberly Hosley, President of the Florida Association of Women Lawyers ...
Diversity Award for Baker-Barnes
- Sia Baker-Barnes, Florida Bar Board of Governor Liaison to the Voluntary Bar Liaison Committee has received the Judge Edward Rodgers Diversity Award from the Palm Beach County Bar Association ...
Chrome Pro Tip — Tab Grouping
- A handy feature in Chrome allows you to organize your related and open tabs into a group. A set of tabs in a group can be collapsed or expanded as needed. Here’s how to create a group: Right-click an open tab, select Add Tab to New Group. Give the group-to-be a name and select a color for the tab if...
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.