How to Save an Image From the Web To Your Computer
- Most images you find on the web can be saved your computer. There may be occasions where a screen shot will be the only way, but give this a shot first: Right click on the image Go to “Save picture as” Navigate to the location you would like. Voila! Like magic, it’s yours. Even easier...
June 2021 Speaking Tips
- People are getting more used to giving presentations via Zoom. But they may be reluctant to show personality sitting behind the web camera. Here are tips to liven up a Zoom presentation plus other suggestions for better speaking engagements.
Accessibility Features in Zoom
- The use of Zoom for meetings and calls shows no sign of decline even as we start to ease out of the pandemic. So, while we have all (hopefully) become familiar and comfortable with Zoom, here are some accessibility features and tips that will help enhance the meeting experience for those attendees with disabilities. For...
G Suite is now Google Workspace, with new communication tools
- Google’s business suite, formerly known as G Suite, has been rebranded and renamed Google Workspace. It is aimed at boosting online productivity and collaboration of businesses and employees. It includes different sets of tools such as Meet, Docs, Drive and Gmail to create a virtual workspace. Since we are always looking for better ways to...
A Hot July Conference With A License to Chill
- Not only will the temperature be rising on the outside at the Margaritaville Resort Orlando on July 16-17, but the Voluntary Bar Leaders Conference program inside the conference center ...
Increase Your Happiness Level at VBLC
- Mark Eiglarsh, a formerly unhappy guy, made a career out of solving everyone’s problems but his own. Now this successful trial lawyer, television and radio on-air legal expert, ...
Special “Bouncing Back” Sessions Planned
- The upcoming Voluntary Bar Leader Conference on July 16-17 will likely be one of the most important hosted by the Voluntary Liaison Committee on behalf of the Florida Bar in the last decade ...
Celebrate Silver Linings With The Bar President
- ATTENTION: Share Your "Silver Lining" From The Past Year With Florida Bar President Dori Foster-Morales During Annual Convention
Florida Bar members, there's no denying ...
Air Force Heroes Elevate Black Excellence Series
- The second installment of the Becoming Series: Black Excellence provided the T.J. Reddick Bar Association the honor of presenting JAG officers from the United States Air Force. Five outstanding black women ...
Rising Stars Honored In Broward
- The Broward County Women Lawyer's Association in partnership with the NSU Shepard Broad College of Law presented recipients of the 2021 Rising Star Scholarship on May 27 via Zoom. ...
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.