How to Quickly Resize Excel Columns to Fit Contents of the Cells
- Microsoft Excel is popular globally, especially for organizations and small businesses. Spreadsheets are incredibly useful for recordkeeping, filing, calculations, analysis, etc. Excel sheets open with a standard view where the cells have a default size. When you have different lengths of inputs in a column, some cells may show full text while others will cut it...
HOW TO SET DEFAULT PAGE MAGNIFICATION IN ADOBE ACROBAT TO 100 PERCENT
- Here’s a common question that PDF users have: “Every time I open a PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, I have to change view settings from ‘fit to width scrolling’ to ‘fit one full page’; can I set the default view settings to 100 percent?” In other words, users often have to manually set the...
How to Enable the ‘Inclusiveness’ Editor in Microsoft Word
- Our language is constantly changing, and lately, there has been a lot of focus on “inclusiveness.” When writing any kind of text in Word or otherwise, you want to make sure that you’re using the right terms and avoiding making mistakes that may be offensive to certain people. What if there was an editor that...
Automatically Save and Backup Word Documents to OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive has an automatic backup feature that can assure your document is saved intermittently. Only documents that are saved into OneDrive will automatically save. Open an existing document and click on File, then Save As. Choose OneDrive as the saving location. You can even decide to save the document in a subfolder. Be sure to confirm...
April’s Public Speaking Tips
- David JP Phillips spent seven years and studied 5,000 speakers to identify and distill the core skills and subskills of communication, which he shares in this Toastmasters Podcast.
How to Track Changes in Word Online
- The ability to track changes has made it possible for people to collaborate on documents without the back and forth of emails that often comes with the process. Begin by going to Office.com, logging in with your Office 365 account and opening Word online. Find or create the document you would like to work on...
How To Download Maps On Google Maps For Offline Viewing
- Google maps is a great resource that you can rely on anywhere in the world. The only problem is that you need an internet connection to explore its unique features. Downloading a map of your location on Google maps is one way to work around this problem if travelling off-grid. Here are a couple of...
Three Useful OneNote Tips
- OneNote is a great note-taking application that can make your work-life easier; here are three helpful OneNote tips. Linking To Other Notes or Sections An excellent way to keep track of relevant content in your notes is to link it to related notes or sections. This is especially helpful if you collaborate with others. When...
Public Speaking Tips for March
- Have you been getting blank stares, awkward silences, and people multitasking during your virtual presentations or meetings? You’re certainly not alone. Getting your audience to participate and stay engaged remotely is a challenge.
How to change the font size on your Android mobile phone
- We’re not just referring to wallpapers and theme graphics when we say your Android smartphone has a lot of personalization options. You can adjust the font size in your phone, web applications, and even when writing an email. This is useful if you frequently find the text on your smartphone too tiny to read. Android, like Windows,...
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.