Powered by Pro Bono in Pinellas
- Learning how best to serve the underserved women and families of Pinellas County was the focus of the February social hosted by Pinellas Florida Association for Women Lawyers. The gathering was on Feb. 4 at the Gaunce Law office in St. Petersburg. For more information on the Community Law Program contact email@example.com.
Voting Rights hot topic for Caribbean Bar
- The Caribbean Bar Association and White & Case LLP Black Affinity Group 9th Annual Diversity Symposium brought together the Miami-Dade County State Attorney and Public Defender to discuss the status of voting rights in 2020. At the heart of the discussion was the implementation of Amendment 4. The passage of Amendment 4 in 2018, restored...
Getting to the Heart of It
- What a better time to host a CLE on Marriage and Family Law than on Valentine’s Day eve. That’s what the members of the Miami Lakes Bar Association did on Feb. 13 at the Ana G. Méndez University, South Florida Campus. The luncheon featured The Hon. Reemberto Diaz; The Honorable Victoria Del Pino and attorneys Carmen...
A Relaxing Evening in Miami
- The Hon. Christina Diraimondo, center, was the special guest at the Miami Dade Florida Association for Women Lawyers Table for Eight on Feb. 11 at Seaspice on the waterfront in Miami. The small, group enjoyed an intimate dinner with the Miami-Dade Circuit Court Judge who has been actively involved in local bar activities as a...
Excitement builds for new courthouse in Miami-Dade
- Many Miami-Dade voluntary bar leaders were on hand for the groundbreaking of the new civil and probate courthouse at a special ceremony on Feb. 3. The new courthouse facility will provide more than 600,000 square feet of space and services related to Civil and Probate Divisions of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, the Clerk of Courts and other related court partners and agencies. Construction is expected to...
Bar President Presents at Family Law CLE event in Orlando
- A partnership between the Family Law Section of The Florida Bar and American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers – AAML – Florida Chapter, the Marital and Family Law Review Course is one of the largest CLE’s in the Southeast. Earlier this month, family law attorneys heard a comprehensive annual review of Florida family law and got...
Domestic Violence is topic in South Palm Beach
- South Palm Beach Chapter of the Florida Association For Women Lawyer’s Feb. 13 membership luncheon focused on a holistic approach to domestic violence. The event was held at the City Fish Market in Boca Raton and featured speakers Jill Poser-Kammet, Lorrie Congolese, and Renee Safier Harris pictured here with SPBCA president Cynthia M. Pyfrom, center.
Local Teens Learn About Access to Justice
- On Feb. 8, Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association board members, Juan Diaz and Christopher Sotillo, joined a group of high school students for a private showing and discussion of the film Just Mercy. The movie is a true story about a young lawyer who battled for justice when wrongfully convicted and not afforded adequate legal...
South Florida Legal Mentoring Picnic
- Anytime mentorship, BBQ, games, raffles, and beverages are on the menu it’s a good time. Pair that with representatives from 13 voluntary bars, the judiciary, area attorneys and law students and it’s the perfect mix of fun and fellowship. Hosted by the Broward County Bar Association, the South Florida Legal Mentoring Picnic on Feb. 1 at C.B....
Honoring the Judiciary in Orlando
- The Paul C. Perkins Bar Association Annual Judicial Reception on Jan. 29 at the Citrus Club in Orlando, celebrated 50+ members of the judiciary who serve the Circuit 9 community. Great food, fellowship and music provided a time of enjoyment for all who attended.
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.