Honoring the life of a legal legend
- Remembering Ruth Bader Ginsburg, several voluntary bar associations joined The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division, Florida Association for Women Lawyers, FJA Women's Caucus Section and the Florida Hispanic Bar Association ...
Recognizing Hispanic Excellence
- As part of the Hispanic Heritage Month celebration, the Broward County Hispanic Bar Association and the Broward County Bar Association hosted "The Florida Jurist: Recognizing Hispanic Excellence" ...
Town Halls with Bar President Conclude
- Covering 20 judicial circuits in 50 days, Florida Bar President Dori Foster-Morales engaged with the judiciary, voluntary bar leaders and Florida Bar members from Pensacola to the Keys ...
VBs Working Together in Broward
- The Broward County Bar Association has an umbrella committee that brings together the leadership of the local VBs to work together in a cohesive manner ...
Innovative and Collaborative Like Never Before
- While the pandemic altered the landscape for membership organizations, it ignited a renewed spirit in leadership. It also solidified a simple principle for voluntary bars that we are all much stronger together ...
October Speaking Tips
- Great public speakers motivate their audience and inspire them to take action. Here are five powerful TED Talks that touch on everything from the impact of body language, to telling stories, to using your vocal toolbox.
ROSS Intelligence Introduces Free Research via Chrome Extension
- Florida Bar member benefit provider ROSS Intelligence has launched a free Chrome extension to make finding case law easy from any website. It allows you to connect text on a webpage to up-to-date case law. You can find out if a legal holding in Michigan holds true in New York. You can see if the...
Help Women Win in 2020!
- Helping women get elected to office is the latest focus of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers. As an incentive, FAWL is offering grant money to local chapters in this ambitious election effort ...
Fighting COVID in Lee County
- Members of the Lee County Bar Association are helping United Way bag and box personal protective equipment kits to assist residents throughout the community ...
A Healthier Canine Connection
- Dogs are easily aware of our emotional state and can sense anxiety and stress and they need zen time too! The Collier County Bar Association took stress-relief to a whole new level on Sept. 26 ...
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.